Sonntag, 13. November 2011

Vitamizzer!

Hey everyone, how was your weekend????
Sorry, that I didn't write my second posting yesterday but we went to a concert/festival at the Pumpe, called "War over Kiel". Was quite good, had a lot of fun.
But that's not what I wanted to tell you about yesterday. I tried a new drink again. Found it at SKY our local supermarket. It's called vitamizzer and I think they want to show up just like vitaminwater in America. There are four different types and I tried absolut. Tastes pretty good but I think it's a bit too expensive (1,29€ for 500ml). Perhaps I will try the other 3 types to see which one's the best, I'll let you know.




Do you like to try new drinks or snacks???
Marcel and I love to try everything new or things from different countries when we do our shopping at an asian-market ;) Last time we tried a softdrink with guarana, I liked that and I think it helped me at work. But we didn't take a picture, next time...I will have it again ;) Marcel is more venturous, I stick to tastes I nearly know but he just picks anything fancy he sees.

So, try something new this week and tell me about it!!!

xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen