Donnerstag, 6. Januar 2011

My Year...!

So, this is my post about my last year 2010!!!

January 
Marcel and I booked our flight to Japan!!!


And Marcel went to Sweden for a long weekend with his friends. Don't want to know what happend there...;-)


February
The first year in our joint flat. Yes, I know it's just one year. But we moved in together after nearly 7 years beeing together. And everything went well!!!

our first contact

March
HOLIDAYS!!! Our first time together to England. We went there by ferry with my parents. It was just a week but it was great. We saw a lot: York and Whitby... It was Marcel's first time to England! We both loved York, we are planning to go there some holiday and stay there in a youth-hostel.



April
Nothing special in April. Like every year Andrew's birthday!!!


May
I began blogging in March. I wanted my friends and family to follow our planning and so on for our Japan-Trip...

June
We booked our hotel...sakur hotel hatagaya
And we were still learning japanese...
My uncle from England came over for a visit. And for the Kiel-Week.


July
A warm month and no pics...:-/
We got our passports, got a bit excited....

August
My 27. birthday!
We had everything checked so we wouldn't forget anything and on the 30. started our trip!!!


September
TOKYO!!!!
If you want to know anymore details look here !


October
Reporting from our trip to everybody who wants to know, looking throught tons of pics, saving money and tidying up the flat.
:-)

November
I started my second blog *My Kitchen*!
Sadly my lovely grandma died. I miss you!


December
Snow, snow and snow! A great winter with lots of snow, a white christmas...



That was my year in short and some pics. Hope you had a great year like me.
Have a nice week!!!

xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen