Mittwoch, 1. Dezember 2010

Cooking!

Good evening....
Because I have the early shift this week, Marcel is cooking...*yummy*
But yesterday we made dinner together...salad and chicken nuggets....
I made my salad with tomatoes, cucumber, corn and feta-cheese and as a special...GORGONZOLA!!!

Marcel's salad


our kitchentable

my plate!!!
The chicken nuggets were okay...were the cheap ones from Aldi. Won't try them again...sorry!
There was so much salad I could take the rest with me to work today.
I need some new ideas for dinner at work...what do you eat at work???

And who does the cleanup???


And today Marcel cooked stuffed paprika peppers...they were delicious...


the stuffing



*cosy* 
But they needed really long...
And there was so much stuffing that Marcel made 4 meatpatties of it. My dinner at work tomorrow...;-)



And these are the made paprika peppers....

om nom nom

Schatzi's plate
Tomorrow is PIZZA-DAY!!!

xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen