Dienstag, 16. November 2010

Mussels!!!

We were at my parents for dinner today, because my mum made mussels!
Marcel and my brother wanted to try them (I had tried them sometime ago...not mine).
First time for them and Marcel had a hard one, doesn't like them really. But my brother likes them!!! I can't believe it! He was the one who used to eat Cornflakes when he was hungry...

mussels in the pot


my brother
Marcel probably will try them again....sometime....;-)


after dinner....
After dinner we went to my grandma's house and look through some things for good memories...
And we looked through some old pictures...

Yes, was kind of nice and sad...

Back at home (after a little rest) I made a huge bread!!!

before raising...

and after


And then a tea between....and...

a huge bread

*yummy*
And it smelled very, very good and tasted awesome...:-)
Hope you can smell it.......

xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen