Montag, 23. Mai 2011

Cupcakes...

This post is about the baking mixture I used for the cupcakes yesterday. It's from Dr. Oetkerand you can buy three different varieties: raspberry/chocolate, chocolate and tangerine.
I tried raspberry and chocolate. The batter was very easy and quick to make, just had to add 2 eggs, milk and oil.




20 minutes in the oven and you have 12 perfect cupcakes!!!
While cooling them I made the topping. You just need 400g cream, beat it a bit and add the powder.




It is not too sweet (Marcel liked it) and it tastes much like raspberries. To decorate the cupcakes there comes a piping bag with the mixture. Really helpful if you don't need that so often and don't want to buy one. You have to cut out a hole, I made a round hole but you can also make different ones to alternate the deco.





The chocolate hearts also came with the mixture, so you really don't have to buy anything!
I took the cupcakes to my aunt for her birthday and I think everybody who tried liked them. They are really fluffy inside and chocolate and raspberries are delicious together.


So, if you don't have much time and need some cakes this is a really good alternative to making all by yourself. But I would always make them my own if there is enough time...;)

xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen