Sonntag, 21. August 2011

Good weather!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!
We had good weather with a lot of sunshine the last 2 days. It was great!
Yesterday Marcel and I went to Hamburg with his mother, sister and her husband. His mother and sis both have pugs and there was a pug-race! Their to pugs Mylo and Tobi took part in the race, it was a lot of fun, because they wouldn't run alone but with Marcel and his sister. Here is a short video of Marcel and Tobi!




We had a great day in the sun (you can see it on Marcel's and my face :)! 
We were realy exhausted when we came home, so we just had a "Rules of Engagement"-Marathon and went to bed early. But I wasn't as tired as I thought and read my new book "Glennkill". Great! A sheep-thriller seen from the view of the sheep. 

Today after getting up late we went to our garden....

sweetcorn nearly ready



pumpkins

*huge*





And now I'm at home and work on my shop on DaWanda. 5 new BELTYs!!!! And one BELTY for a special person will be ready later on! *football*
Tomorrow I have to get up early...work. Hope everything's fine there....

Hope you could enjoy the sun too.

xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen