Sorry for not writing in a while. But now I found new inspiration and got a plan for this blog. Yep!
In this post, I will show you how I make scones. I made them for my birthday dinner at my parents. For toping I made some strawberry-butter.
All you need is:
+ 280g flour
+ 60g cold butter
+ 40g sugar
+ 50g raisins choped
+ 1 egg
+ 160g cream
+ 12g bakingpowder
For the butter you just cream together some butter at roomtemperature and some of your favorite marmelade.
1. Combine the flour, bakingpowder and salt ( just a pinch).
2. Put the butter in small pieces on top and cream together by hand, then add the raisins. Make a mould in the middle.
3. Add the sugar to the egg and beat until fluffy. Pour in the cream and beat again for a short moment.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ( in the mould).
5. Stir together with a spatula or spoon until well combined.
6. Put some flour on your worktop and start rolling out the dough. Don't make it too thin, it should be about 4 cm thick.
7. I took a glass to get a good round shape, but you can use what you want. Cut out about 10 to 12 scones, place them on a baking-pan and glace with some extra cream.
8. Bake for 15-20min at 220° C.
You should now have some delicious scones!!!
Pics are following. ;)