Montag, 12. September 2011

Cake!

Hey there,
it was my free saturday and that's why we had a few guests here on friday. Later on we went to the Traum GmbH for the Altern Styles-Party. There were many people and we had a lot of fun.
And I told you I would make a cake with the plums from our neighbours garden and on saturday I had time for that!!!










The cake was really good but next time I would make it a bit different and I would use a bit more plums :)
Perhaps I will make one next weekend....there are still enough plums left!!!
Marcel is cooking everyday....we have so much pumkins! And his soup is so delicious!

What kind of recipes do you prefer for pumkins?
Would like to try something new.

Have a nice week!

xxx

PS: Cross your fingers on tuesday...I get my wisdom teeth pulled...:/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen